"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Very vexed and fustrated!

Well peepz.. The title says it all.. I'm totally disappointed.. in fact, if I can, I wanna report it to the authorities! I'm just a step away from reporting it!

What happen you don't want to koe (only 1 of my close friend koe abt it.. so ya). All I can say is that my ex-company's GM has pissed me off so much that if I can curse and swear at him, I will.. but I choose not to.. I'm just calling him a stupid old man!

All I can say is that I'm definately gonna pursue this matter, and if need be, I will report this to MOM (Ministry of Manpower). Of course, I don't want to make it until so tua zong, but if I don't get a satisfactory answer from them, I have no choice but to do the reporting. I'm not threatening them or what.. I just expect a satisfactory answer.

So now, the more the stupid old man don't want me to email, the more I want to challenge him. Tomorrow I'm gonna go and ask HR what is happening! I got hardcopy email proof! I'm going to scan and send over.

I can't simply put this matter down. I know I shld not take revenge and all, but this is really too much! I have worked for them so long and spend my 1.5 yrs of toiling and sweat to even do things which I actually don't need to do, and this is how they treat me? Oh man.. I shall then treat that I have spend my 1.5 yrs there for NOTHING!

They better give me a reply tomorrow, or else I don't know what will happen!

Argh,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: