"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bowling was FUN!

Well.. despite my angriness, I still went ahead with my company's practice & fun bowling session.

Had met 2 new intern colleagues and spoke to some of the big shots and fellow colleagues.. ha..

My first game I scored 104 pins (with 2 strikes consecutively!), but the second game, I only scored 86 pins (with only 1 strike in the beginning!).. ha.. it must be that I didn't eat anything and stomach getting empty!)

And of course, saw Cheong.. catch up with him for a while.. and also, one of my buddy colleagues, Warren, whom he and I chatted like old friends and at times, make fun of me.. Ha.. he is the one whom I was talking earlier in my earlier posts of how he and I have an age gap of an exact 12 yrs, and he is also the badminton organiser and all!.. but he and I always get along very well.. so at times, he is very cheeky.. and today, one of his cheeky jokes actually made me blush! My goodness..
But talking to him can just make your day already! =)

I was so tempted to tell my ex-company problems to Cheong, but I've decided to keep mum abt it.. didn't want him to remember about anything of the past! so ya..

That shld be all.. Now at home, typing this blogpost and starting to feel that my veins on my hands and thighs are starting to become tense and stiff, so need to stretch and all.

Ok lah.. eyes closing now..

Resting,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: