"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tired..

Well peepz.. I did sent the email to my HR afterall, after hrs of consideration whether I should pursue the matter.. I got a very strong conviction that I shld pursue no matter what..

I sent this morning, hut I have not receive any reply from them. Going to give them until max next tues (20/5) to reply me.. If they don't, then I will pester them again! I don't care so much liaox..

Today at work was ok.. it was research work again loh! So dress formal today to go to work, becos after work, it was a compulsory event thingy at Furama City Centre; a management & staff rally.. so ya.. just hear all the various ppl talk loh.. quite boring, but the part when the HR come out and talk, he is a total joker.. so ya.. at least not so boring for his part..

As with all Singaporean's style, after every function, there would confirm be food.. so ya.. today is no exception at all lah!.. Had food and at the same time, talk a while to Cheong & Warren.. so ya.. quite a good way to end the day.. then one of the managers (same working place but somewhat different dept) gave me a lift home in her car, as she just stay opp. me only! Ha.. what a small world huh! =)

Then came home, ate dinner and watch a bit of TV and now typing this blogpost loh.. dun koe why these few days very tired.. in fact, as I'm typing this blogpost, I was like want to close my eyes liaox! oh man.. getting old..

Think I should get some winks soon,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: