"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

THE meeting!

Well.. today's meeting was somewhat bittersweet, but nevertheless still funny lah..

The guy who I met, whose name is Marcus, is actually like a financial planner and of course as with all financial planners, he actually did a financial analysis for me.. ha.. I'm interested in taking up the plan with him (mainly to support him lah), but have to see my finances whether they allow.. Will see what he tries to offer lahx..

So ya.. but can see that he is very sincere about it.. unlike other financial planners whom I have met in the past.. so ya.. this is the way that I like.. they don't push you to buy their "products".. so ya..

Today at office stared at my computer the whole day until I was about to die of radiation liaox.. ha.. eyes and brain totally tired.. am working on a Safety SOP for submission loh.. No choice.. My boss didnt have the actual soft-copy, so I have to retype 95% of it from SCRATCH!.. and its a LOT lah.. thank God my partner (who is the one whom I told you that recently I have been cliquing with him and all becos of this!) actually offered to help me type another part tml, or else, I don't know when I would finish lahx.. hahax..

Ya.. so after my dinner and appt with Marcus, came home and now blog this blogpost loh.. tired liaox.. gonna sleep!.. tml is another day.. Looking forward for the bowling session in the evening! Yeh! =)

Bowling, here I come...,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: