"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, May 12, 2008

A meeting to look forward to!

Heya.. Its me again.. ha.. I have been blogging quite faithfully huh!

First of all, let me shout out to my brother, Tjow, you have finished your exams liaox! FREEDOM! Now, the worst part is to cross your fingers and hope for the best! =).. Congrats bro!

Anyway, today received a weird call.. I almost wanted to like put down the phone.. I was super pissed off lah.. You should have see that look on my face.. but it turns out to be actually Marcus who was my once brother when I was briefly involved in crusade activites, and actually, he still is my brother =).. He played this stupid prank on me lah.. super horrible guy.. no wonder when I hear the voice, it sounds so familiar, but don't know who only.. haix..

Anyway, we've talk briefly, and we are going to have dinner tml (after abt a week of postponing!).. so ya.. gonna catch up with him tml.. am sure looking forward for the laughs that I'm gonna get from him tml =)

Ok lah.. its getting late.. I need to sleep liaox.. very tired.. I don't know why.. old already perhaps..

Looking forward for tml,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: