"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, May 08, 2008

A soon-to-be health nut!

I tell you.. ever since I have join this company, I realised that I have become healthier by the day..

You can say at work, I'm taking a daily dose of Vitamin C in the form of fruits or fruit juices! And its NOT only 1 or 2 days.. in fact, probably 4 out of 5 days or even all working days, I would be gulping down those doses of Vitamin C. =)

Not forgetting that I would be participating in my company's weekly badminton sessions and somewhere in September, my company is organising an ACTIVE day at Grand Copthrone Hotel, so gonna join that as well.. then in December, there is gonna be the Stand-Chart Marathon 2008.. so I'm gonna join that as well.. Oh man..

Next week would be a very busy week for me.. here's wats up:

Tuesday (13/5) - May or may not have company's bowling session. Organiser still deciding!

Wednesday (14/5) - My company's Annual Bowling Competition (Practice Session) @ SuperBowl, Marina Square.

Thursday (15/5) - My company's Management & Staff Rally @ Furama Hotel.

So you can see.. being in a company such as mine, certainly reap more benefits (not only monetary wise but health as well!) than my previous company!

Saying of my previous company, I get really angry! They apparently SHORT-PAY me $70.. They never pay my OT the amount that they should pay! I emailed to my boss and highlight the short-pay part with bold red and underline and increase font size! I don't care! How can they be like that?
I even included in that email a DETAILED calculation of how my OT pay should be counted! My goodness.. thank God I left this company already, or else I don't know how many more times they will miscount my pay! Apparently, this is about the fifth or sixth time that my salary got miscounted, and everytime I must chase either my boss or the accounts dept. to settle it.. haix.. so inefficient!
Now, I'm currently waiting for a reply from my boss. I wanna see what his reply is! Saying of which, I should email him again after I finish blogging this blogpost!

Anyway, back to happy things.. so I'm seriously turning into a health nut soon.. but it doesnt help that today I was so tempted to try the Yong Tau Foo with Laksa gravy @ NUS Arts Canteen.. and I tell you.. it was really GOOODDDD... much much better than the normal soup one.. but ah.. very high calorie.. Apparently I reckon yesterday the calories lost whilst playing badminton is like no use liaox.. all gain back by the laksa gravy! ha.. but oh well!

Ok lah.. today whole body ache at office.. lucky no samples to do.. just some paperwork.. and man oh man.. Just as I tot that I would escape being a safety officer, I kenna the job title by my boss.. so no choice.. but I get to work with that down-to-earth colleague which I told you he and I clique very well.. so ya.. so not so bad.. even if have to go for courses, we would be going together.. ha.. so I won't be alone! =)

Really got to go liaox.. and man.. my whole body ache.. especially my buttocks.. oh man! But this week really flew by so quickly.. tml is Friday already =)..

Be healthy!,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: