"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

My badminton experience!

Well ppl.. I've officially completed my FIRST corporate badminton session! Not many ppl go though.. the organizer last minute got something on, so he told me personally that he would not be going..
The organizer and I become good friends now liaox.. =).. he is another super friendly guy.. always make you feel welcome though you are new! Its as if he has known you for years! =)

Left early at work becos going to play badminton mah.. then cab to my main office to collect something from HR, and then walk to find the community centre that they play badminton!

I left hurriedly at HR becos I was in jeans & polo tshirt.. not nice lah.. Ha..
Then I forgot, I left my access card up at the HR desk.. fortunately my HR saw it and keep for me.. I was wondering where my access card has gone, just as I was searching for it when I was downstairs! So to cut the long story short, my HR gave it back to me after I gave her a call!

Just then, the organiser, saw me, and then asked me do I know to get to the place and all.. Ya.. he was very concern I lose my way!.. so ya.. Very helpful guy..
Then halfway through the game, this same guy msg me and all.. Ask me to enjoy the game and asked me whether I have reached the community centre.. ha.. =).. now you know why he and me are good friends? =)

So I played badminton for abt an hour or so.. very fun! Its been a long time since I've played! Skills got rusty (esp. during serving the shuttlecock), but after a while, I got the hang of it, and I was enjoying every minute of it..

Though I kept running during my IPT for the past few weeks, my muscles still cramp sia.. Now my hamstring cramp.. my goodness.. Just hope I can walk tml.. Getting old already ya koe.. =P

But still, I wld NOT give up my badminton regime! I will try to attend as faithfully as I can! =)

Oh.. I bought Tong Heng egg tarts on my way home.. yummy! =)

Ok.. gtg liaox.. getting tired..

Leg pain,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: