"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Getting to know ppl is fun!

Well.. today was spent quite meaningfully in office.
No samples to do in office, just some paperwork.. so ya..

Today, I got to know more abt another colleague of mine. Quite a down-to-earth and funny guy. Talking to him is like talking to another old friend whom we have not met for years, though he is 4 yrs older than me! Striking a conversation and continuing it is also easy! So ya.. the best thing is that he is only sitting in front of me.. so very easy to communicate =)

Then the day before, my HR, has requested me to like ask me to send a photo for my Management & Staff Rally (which is next wk), and I managed to find and crop a photo (the one on my cousin's wedding) and send to her. Must look presentable mah, becos my CEO would also be there.. so ya.. stressful huh! =P
Then my HR also said that I should say one of my hobby and all, and I told her that its easy.. eat loh.. then she replied her pastime is the same as mine =) ha..

Tml would be my FIRST badminton session after like how many years! Its a corporate weekly exercise organised by my company. So ya.. so tml I would probably be meeting more new ppl and also experiencing backaches and all. I hope I would still be able to work on Thursday.. haha =P..
But this means that its the start of my keep fit regime! I want to see how long I can last! =)

Ok lah.. gtg and sleep liaox.. Tired.. need to sleep well for my badminton session tml..

Ronald Sisilo in the making,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: