"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, May 19, 2008

"Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" rox!



Oh boy oh boy! The second installment of "Chronicles of Narnia : Prince Caspian" really live up to my expectations!
I was actually only like didnt expect much, since most sequels are always degrading its storyline as the story develops. But this movie is different! Its worth EVERY cent! I can boldly say that this movie is even BETTER than its first installment.. and for those who are worried to like having a cliffhanger on its ending, don't worry! There is a ending for this.. so ya.. I'm happy becos I hate shows with no endings and leave ppl to guess! =)

Anyway, I have to say my special thanks to my bro, Alvin, for this FREE ticket (its a GALA PREMIERE ticket, which means that only this special group of ppl have the privilege to view the movie 2 wks before its official release in Singapore, ie, 29/5/08!.. this bro of mine won it at a mrbrownshow.com contest lah! Lucky him huh)! It was indeed a blessing! So ya..

Met him after my church camp final mtg at church, then proceeded to Suntec to meet him at Eng Wah Cinemas.. and boy oh boy.. it was a looonnnggg queue lah, and Alvin was like fifth to sixth in the queue. Ha.. so Alvin is kiasu too, but in a good way lah! =)

Then the most kiasu part came like once we collected our tix, we proceeded to the entrance of the cinema theatres and waited to be admitted. The wait was like about 15-20 mins, and we were THIRD in line.. ha.. kiasu huh.. but kiasu is good, becos we went all the way to the back of the cinema and got the couch seats.. ha.. and machiam like we were like getting GV gold class seats but Eng Wah standard (complete with a small coffee table to put our drinks and lots of leg-room and in the privacy of a corner!).. We were so cozy in our corner that you see, I was actually sitting cross-legged barefooted on the couch, machiam like my home like that! Ha.. It was so comfortable lah!!

Anyway, after watching the movie, all I can say is that I can't wait for the third installment liaox! I'm serious!

After that, came home, had dinner.. watched a bit of TV and now on this blogpost loh! =)

Ok.. gtg and sleep liaox.. lotsa things to settle after this blogpost.. oh man.. 24 hrs dun seemed enough for me!

Narnia III, I'm waiting for you!,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: