"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Badminton session.. SHIOK!

Well peepz.. my first exercise in the week, and I must say its very fruitful! =)

Today not much ppl at badminton session, so naturally have to play more loh.. and ya.. I think I have burnt enough calories which was put on during lunch today, where I ate 5 pieces of pizza (becos my big boss give treat..).. Hold on your horses before you scold me greedy! I actually only ate 3 pcs, but then the girls in the office said I should eat 4 pcs.. so I ate.. then the last piece, my big boss call me to eat, I can say no meh..
After which, I cldn't move lah.. and from 1pm-5pm, I was still so full.. doubt the pizzas have digested so fast in my stomach!

But the badminton session really help me to shed some weight lah.. so ya..

Wanted to play with Warren in the badminton session but no time.. never mind.. next time I will play against him! =)

Came home and then ate dinner then now this blogpost loh!

Tommorrow is bowling competition, so hope I can perform well and hope no aches by then.. let me see whether I can do a Turkey Strike or be a champion team or sumthing lah.. ha.. Chances are slim but not impossible! Ha.. =)

Ok.. gtg liaox.. now experiencing a bit of aches liaox.. oh no...

Turkey strike come!,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: