"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, May 22, 2008

The bowling saga!

** Photo on left: My bowling team: Triple Jam (from L-R: Me, Joseph, May Ling)

Well peepz.. I had a whale of a time at bowling today! Ha.. my peak game was my second game, where I had alternate strikes after like countless tries, but too bad I did not have any 3 consecutive strikes, or else I would have won $50 cash liaox.. haix =(

** Photo on right: Lane 11 & 12 players!

Anyway, did what I needed to.. I just did my best.. and of course in the process, I did encourage a few ppl, and particularly this one person.. ha.. Ok peepz.. don't guess.. its a SHE ok! ha.. =)
She actually peaked at her third game, and her scores when added up, it should be more than my score liaox.. I purposely one.. *tsk tsk*.. kidding lah.. Hers is beginner's luck lah (or maybe its not?).. ha.. You should have see her face glowing especially near the end of the last game, becos she managed to have a strike; its like one in a million chance that she did a strike lah.. hahax.. =).. but she happy good liaox lah.. at least my encouragement helped her a bit, becos before the game, she was already putting herself down.. but oh well, she is "unequal yolk".. haix.. saddening =(.. but at least I've gained a friend, though I wish it could be more than that =(

** Photo on left: My bowling team, Triple Jam, got lucky, as we won in the team lucky draw, a $30 Sushi Tei voucher, and the person who presented us the prize (and in this photo) is the Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer =)

Anyway, though my bowling session was a flop (becos I did NOT even hit a score of more than 100 in any of the 3 games!! My max today is only 91 pins.. sianx!), my bowling team was quite fortunate in a sense that we won in a lucky draw.. each of us won a $10 Sushi Tei Dining Voucher! Cool huh! So at least better than nothing loh! =)

Then came home.. then go to internet and sign up for Starhub Cable.. ha.. wanted to get this very long liaox, but didnt due to no good promotion.. now promotion is $100 off subscription for a year (which works out abt rebate of $8.40/mth discount on subscription.. so find it quite worth it loh!), but after confirming and all, realised that I have to pay quite a fair bit (as in delivery charge, etc.. Gonna wait for the salesperson to call, then I see how things are.. Can't cancel, but maybe some stuff I don't need to pay?.. so ya..) After which, I'm blog this blogpost liaox and its late.. very late.. need to wake up like 6 hrs time to go to work, but never mind.. the weekend is near!!

** Photo on right: The supporters and participants of the Annual Bowling Competition 2008!! Can you spot me? If so, then near me, you can spot Warren liaox.. he is on my left !!

Oh.. today is also the day where I actually have signed up for KrisFlyer membership.. this is because I have been hearing so much from my colleagues, and since its free, why not.. ha.. I would be flying by SQ to places for work in future, so why don't I take the chance to like sign up for my membership now, so that I would be able to clock mileage in my future travels and who koes, I may earn myself a free holiday ticket.. hahax.. =)

Weekend I've got quite a fair bit to do.. My personal Sunday morning run as well as also re-stringing my badminton racquet somewhere in Tampines.. super far.. haix.. but oh well.. Weekends are good! =)

Can you smell the weekend yet?,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: