"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Chance meeting with an old Secondary school friend!

Hey peepz! Its the weekend... =)

This morning the Starhub staff came to install my cable TV.. and I must say its very easy to navigate.. currently, am able to view ALL channels (even those I didnt subscribe, becos its the weekend and Starhub has not configure my cable box yet! They would only do it on Monday..)..
But all I can say is that I'm very happy with my cable TV! =).. lotsa programs to watch and more reasons to stay at home to rot and watch the interesting programmes on screen! =)

After the installation, I proceeded over to Tampines Sports Hall to restring my badminton racquet and got a new badminton racquet grip. It costs me $17 in total.. Quite ok lah.. the store owner there very friendly.. he was telling me like "this one can already. can save, save.. don't need to get so expensive one!".. fwah.. this is what I call an honest shop owner! Nowadays, where you see shop owners telling you this? Of course, when I went in there to like asking him what strings should I buy for my racquet, he recommended me a specific one based on the badminton racquet that I'm currently holding.. so ya.. Very honest chap! I will definately go back there for my badminton needs, though its quite a distance away =(
Waited for like 20 mins for my racquet to be restring, and then, I saw another badminton shop at Telepark (the building opp. Tampines Sports' Hall) whereby they sell Sintec stuff, and I knew that Warren, my buddy colleague, is looking for this brand of shuttlecocks, so I msg him abt it lah, and we chatted briefly via SMS loh.. so ya..
Came home after that by cab becos its like I'm almost running late for church.. so ya.. it costs a hefty $11.80 though.. haix.. sianx.. =(

Anyway, today church was fine.. we went to Marina Square foodcourt to eat dinner loh, and man oh man.. I actually saw one of my buddy classmates when I was in Secondary school.. he is none other than Donny Tan..

It was actually only that I added him in Facebook (through I forgot who liaox) just about 2-3 days ago, and was viewing his profile and view some of his pics just this morning, and its so freaky lah.. nite time I meet him.. ha.. and I got to know that he is actually a regular, becos he signed a bond with SAF.. so ya.. but can lah.. he so fit.. no problem one.. he officer somemore.. so what you expect! =)

Had my weekly dose of Starbucks after that, and then came home, and blog this blogpost.. Got to go and sleep liaox.. tml morning waking up early to jog.. I need to jog.. I'm getting FAT!! I can't have such an image in my current company.. I need to practice what I preach, so I need to keep fit and exercise on a regular basis! =)

Need to sleep liaox.. Ciaox peepz!!

Weekly exercise = Badminton on Wednesdays + Jogging on Sundays,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: