"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Adidas is included in GSS 2008 Sale! (30% + 10% discount)

** Photo on left: My damage for the day!

Woke up at 0630 hrs this morning, and started my jogging regime at 0700 hrs around my neighbourhood, and I'm actually very impressed with the weather.. hahax.. its cloudy and at times windy.. nice weather to jog in.. but I think its either me or my mind.. I kept thinking of giving up, but I actually pushed myself.. so ya.. I'm glad that it helped lah! =)

After my jog, came home and eat breakfast, then went to Vivocity with family for grooming my dog's fur.. she looks nice and pretty now.. ha.. Director and award-winning dog's hairstylist groom her leh.. not nice also nice lah! =)

Then after 3 hrs at Vivocity (ya.. her cutting session is 3 solid hrs!), came home, put her down, and its my family and I going for our GSS rush liaox! Ha.. my parents and sis was not really enthu.. I was the only one, and moreover, I love crowds, so I don't mind the shopping crowd at Orchard lah! =)

We all felt sleepy, so my dad gave my family a teatime treat at Ah Teng's Bakery @ Raffles Hotel and ya.. the cakes were nice =).. and I had a double expresso.. and man oh man.. that was the limit! I drink it since like 3pm in the afternoon, and until now as I publishing this post (close to 12 midnight liaox!), I still don't really feel sleepy ok! Man.. the coffee really potent lah!
I don't know why.. As I age, my body is very susceptible to caffeine.. once drink a lot, I can't sleep liaox.. I would be awake for most of the time! Oh man..
So that double expresso practically made my shopping trip more fruitful!

So as suggested in this blogpost title, I did engage in some really serious shopping, since its the start of GSS (Great Singapore Sale).. and what a way to start my GSS shopping at Suntec City followed by Orchard =)

I actually did only a minor part of the region.. have yet to explore the rest of Suntec City (as I only went to Adidas shop!).. and man.. once I'm in there, I cldn't come out.. there were so many things to buy inside lah! What I wanted to buy were all on sale! Ha.. they were on 30% discount somemore! =).. (of course, this 30% discount is given, becos its like the colour of the clothing that ppl don't really wear becos its an unpopular colour, but who cares! I find it nice and actually think that it can match with my jeans/berms can liaox.. =)
I actually wanted to get white, but then becos its a running top (both singlet and t-shirt), the material is very thin, and hence, if I sweat, being a white material, its a bit transparent.. so ya.. didn't choose it.. =)
Because I use my Citibank card and pay, I actually get an additional 10% off the discounted 30% price! What a steal huh! =)

Here is a breakdown of the stuff bought at Adidas:
- Adidas RSP S/S Tee: UP - $45, Now (after 30% Adidas discount + 10% Citibank card discount) - $28.35
- Adidas RSP Singlet: UP - $35, Now (after 30% Adidas discount + 10% Citibank card discount) - $22.05
- Adidas Shoebag: UP: $19, Now (after 10% Citibank card discount) - $17.10

So you see.. I have saved like a total of a whopping $31.50!! If these items were not on sale, it would have cost me $99! So you see.. Man.. Now I can't get enuf of Adidas products! I think now, when I go to shopping centres during the GSS Sales, I would not fail to like step into another Adidas shop, becos its like super cheap lah.. even though no 30% discount, at least I still can get the 10% discount (becos I would be paying by my Citibank card anyway), becos its like how often Adidas actually gives such wonderful discounts to consumers? =).. oh man.. I'm now feeling like so excited lah! =).. Confirm I would be stocking up at least 1-2 more tees/products from Adidas this GSS! =)

What also hightens today experience was that I saw 2 of my current working colleagues in Adidas.. and the best, all 3 of us knew each other (with one colleague who is sitting in front of me.. and he is the one who actually called me.. then the other colleague suddenly appeared out of nowhere, and man, we 3 met! we 3 chat for a while, and then 3 of us were suddenly discussing whether to buy what Adidas items.. ha..).. so it was really coincidental..

My GSS items still have 1-2 more things yet to achieve. I would want to get a crocs slippers and probably another pair of jeans, becos I realised that my jeans are like I kept wearing the same one every week, so a bit sianx liaox.. must have variety.. my tops are also like almost every other day always wear the same.. ha.. see I must buy more clothings liaox.. but slowly lah.. the more impt ones to buy this GSS would be a pair of jeans and probably my crocs slippers or maybe some simple casual tops.

** Photo on right: My Espirit HongKong shirts =)

Oh.. my church friend, Christina, has just came back from Hongkong (she was on business trip, so its like I asked her to buy for me some tops from Espirit in HongKong, and she did lah! Fwah! I tell you.. the tops were super nice, and wats best abt it is actually, the season of the t-shirts are NOT in Singapore yet as Espirit in Singapore is 2 seasons BEHIND Espirit HongKong!.. so ya.. I get exclusive wear.. and wats even best is that it is HALF price of what it is sold in Singapore, which means to say, a typical shirt that she has helped me buy can cost easily SGD$39.90 - $49.90, but I only got mine like only SGD$23 - $30 max! Cool rite? When I visit HongKong someday, I'm going to shop in Espirit lah! =)

After Adidas shopping, gave my family a sort-of dinner treat at Sushi Tei Paragon, becos I got a $10 Sushi Tei voucher from my company's bowling lucky draw mah! =).. so ya.. had a great time with the food at Sushi Tei lah! =)

Then proceeded to Aussino to buy a bedsheet which I have take a liking for.. ha.. it was $35! too bad no discount.. so ya.. I bought another set of pillowcase to match with it (becos I've got 2 pillows rather than 1!).. so ya.. that set of pillowcase costs me $4.90 for a pair.. so my bedsheet set altogether costs $39.90, and I must say its a good buy, becos Aussino products are very comfortable.. in fact, I'm sleeping on a Aussino badsheet now! Super comfortable! =).. 100% cotton.. what you expect rite! =)

Well.. and as I was coming home from Orchard, I saw a tagline which I felt it was very smart of the construction company to come up with such a slogan to tell ppl that the area is under some works of sort!).. see the tagline either on the nick of my MSN or my ending blogpost sentence (just before I sign off!)..

Ya ok.. I'm now feeling sleepy! Tml need to work liaox.. haix.. a 5 day work week rather than 4 day work week.. haix.. oh well..

"Temporary Diversion. For Permanent Improvement. (Thank you for bearing with us)",
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: