"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, May 26, 2008

Bogged by paperwork!

Fwah! Not only today did I suffer from Monday blues, but also I'm bogged down by paperwork in office today..

Suddenly got so much paperwork to do.. and I did experience a terrible headache once near lunchtime.. am suspecting that I had too much caffeine either yesterday (had a cup of coffee in the morning, and a double expresso in the afternoon) and then this morning, had a cup of coffee before I came to work.. so ya.. not too sure whether is it that, or simply becos I'm like used too much brain cells (becos suddenly I can remember everything WITHOUT writing it down! That is amazing lah! I usually get short-term memory one!).. so ya.. or it could simply becos I'm staring too long in front of the computer.. so ya... my goodness..

Then I continued doing my various paperwork like almost near 1800 hrs, and was planning to like leave soon liaox.. until one of my colleagues from main office called and I have to entertain that call.. so ya.. work stuff.. so by the time I'm done, its like abt 1845 hrs liaox.. then one of the managers (who worked in the same workplace with me and stays opp. me nia) gave me a lift home as she is also going home.. so ya.. so sweet rite =)

Then watched a bit of TV and then started to do some of my own stuff online (I've got tons of things to settle and I have not even started 20% of it.. oh man!).. the main stinging issue would be my church camp worship sets (need to change chords and re-type and all), and also my worship set for Father Day's service.. oh man.. I'm gonna be so busy and wonder what time would I sleep.. =(

Ok.. gtg lioax.. If I don't leave now, I will never.. gtg and do other stuff..

Busy, busy,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: