"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, May 30, 2008

The happy one leaving..

Well.. the happy one in my office is leaving for Tokyo tonight instead of Sunday.. he actually wanted to like leave on Sunday night instead, but then he and his partner felt that they could do some sightseeing on their own, hence, both of them are flying there and staying at their own expense.. I sometimes really envy him.. He only join the company 9 mths and yet, he get to go so far.. Tokyo you koe.. not Thailand, Taiwan or Malaysia ok!.. haix.. So you say should I envy or not loh! haix =( Even if I travel, the furthest would be Taiwan.. unless I got special project and all.. haix.. we shall see how lah!
When the happy one is gone, the lab becomes really solemn and quiet again.. haix..

End of the year, I tot of bringing my parents to HK for holiday, but depends on whether got money or not lah.. haix.. not cheap ok.. see how lah..

Just came back from the movie outing with PK & Maween.. we watched Indiana Jones 4.. well.. all I can say is that its so so only.. its just over-rated lah.. the action is those really Indiana Jones kind of action.. nothing mind-blowing.. so if you call me to compare whether its Narnia or Indiana Jones, I would choose Narnia anytime man! =)

Then went to website and surf, and realised that the movie, The Mummy, is coming back again in 25 July 2008.. I love this show lah.. this is the show which got me all interested in Eygptian history! oh man.. this show I must catch! Any kakkis want to watch with me? Tag me! =)

Ok lah.. I'm sleepy liaox.. I almost fell asleep in the cinema lah.. too comfortable and the pace of the movie was a bit slow lah.. Tired.. eyes closing..

The quiet lab atmosphere starts again,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: