"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Terms & more terms!

My goodness.. today is more terms and I'm afraid that I can't meet deadlines and all.. The deadlines are drawing nearer each day and I have not really started! My goodness..

Now, its like I have not even done anything yet.. and today, my boss gave me an orientation of the machines in the lab and its like so sophisticated! Everything I dun koe man.. I just wonder how I'm going to do the product without me knowing anything.. oh man..
But Cheong was so cool.. he actually emailed and ask me how I'm coping and all.. so seeing his email was definately a surprise and an encouragement to me =)

But wat's cool is that I got my own computer and cubicle at my office.. My cubicle even got my name on it already.. super cool lah =)
Oh.. I also know my email address in the company liaox.. and guess wat! I'm abbreviated as well (I have been reduced to AGCB)! hahax.. And apparently, I just type AGCB in the email, and immediately, the computer would then auto-generate my name..

Ok.. gtg liaox.. have to go and work a little more (gulp!) and then turn in for the day.. I'm feeling very drained already.. almost restless.. haix..

I need sleep,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: