"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, April 17, 2008

My paintball experience!

** Photo on left: The group of 25 adventurous ppl (including me lah!) in my company -- All getting ready for the Paintball experience =)

Fwah! I tell you.. I have never seen in my whole working life, actually seeing ppl (and I do mean upper and middle management) play until like crazy! It was great fun I tell you!

Well.. what do you expect when I can't really shoot! I admit that when I first got the marker (ie, the paintball gun.. they call it a marker), I was quite scared till the point actually I shivered.. but after a while, it was okay! =)

** Photo on right: Me playing in action! Garang huh! =P

Saw how funny my boss was yesterday (she actually didnt really brought another change of clothing, and someone actually got to lent her a disposable poncho!)..
(*Dare not to upload her photo, or else kenna scolding later =P)

It was indeed great fun.. though I never shot anything (I tried to but miss!), but I had so much fun.. shooting from the marker is definately easier than what I shot during NS... hahax.. duh!..

Anyway, I got splattered at, becos my team-mate kenna shot and I happened to be beside her, so the impact of the paint, actually dropped onto my head as well.. hahax.. the paint smell quite sweet actually.. hahax.. machiam like lemon oil like that! But its water-soluble, so washing it off is easy lah! =)

** Photo on left: My Paintball group members!

After the whole thing, a few of us went to nearby coffeeshop to have dinner.. Got to know better a few colleagues (from Main Office though) and had a great time too! =).

So looks like in the whole company (both Main Office & my lab), I think I'm the youngest!.. Apparently all of them were shocked at how young I was! Ha.. so I guess they have to call me "xiao di di" from now on! Hahax.. =P

I really had a great time (not only fun but also BONDING!!).. Indeed, its really a great bonding affair! =)

Paintball activity a SUCCESS,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: