"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, April 11, 2008

Recee trip no. 2

Yes ppl.. I spend more time on public transport (and more money too!).. haix..

Did a recee of my second route to office @ Singapore Science Park and thereafter, trying to time my journey taken to Khatib Camp (for my IPT mahx)..

There was supposed to be an off-peak shuttle bus from Harbourfront MRT for me to take to Singapore Science Park.. but guess wat! It was supposed to come in 30 mins block, but I waited like for 45 mins and there was NOT a shuttle bus in sight! I got fed up, so what I did was I took SBS instead (becos yesterday, I was surfing the net, and I managed to chance upon an article regarding my new office.. so ya..).. and ya.. Thanks God.. I was able to reach there in abt the same time, and I was shocked at how many SBS buses can reached my workplace.. it just requires only abt 5 mins of walking.. so ya..

Oh.. my future boss has just emailed me saying that there is a project waiting for me already.. and of course, just being courteous, I replied, "Sure. bring it on! I'm game for it anytime =)".. sounds confident? I must mah.. or else, they may think I'm so so only.. must show I'm enthusiastic abt my job, and frankly speaking, I'm really looking forward for my first project =).. I just like that sense of satisfaction when a product is out selling in the market.. so ya.. that I would think is the best thing that could happen to me when im in my new job!

Other than that, nothing really much happened! Ok.. gtg and bathe, and then go church for cell =)

Public transport is tiring.. when would I have my own transport?,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: