"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, April 12, 2008

God spoke to me..

Well yes.. During cell yesterday, we were discussing on the topic, "Created to fellowship with God".. and thank God, He spoke to me..

Whilst Tjow was praying, the song, "As the Deer" came to mind, and I don't know why that the song suddenly make a lot of sense to me yesterday..

Anyway, after cell, the tot just didn't fade away.. I actually felt the prompting by my Spirit to like msg Tjow & PK abt it.. I at first tot it was an emotion on my part, but the feeling just got stronger and stronger, and I decided to obey, by SMS-ing them about the lyrics of the song, and the reason for the SMS.. so ya..

After SMS-ing them, I felt so much better and at peace. Until now, I don't know why this happened to me.. so ya.. anyway, here are the lyrics of the song. Hope you would be blessed as well =)

Verse 1:
As the deer pants for the water
So my soul longs after You
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship You
(Chorus)

Chorus:
You alone are my strength, my shield
To You alone may my spirit yield
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship You

Verse 2:
I want You more than gold or silver
Only You can satisfy
You alone are the real joy giver
And the apple of my eye
(Chorus)

Verse 3:
You're my friend and You are my brother
Even though You are a King
I love You more than any others
So much more than anything
(Chorus)

God Bless,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: