"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Baptism Service was cool!

Ok.. today's baptism is way too cool!

Though it was hymns all the way, but the drummer for the service was way way too cool! He actually can make a hymn sound so different (by the playing of the drums).. man.. he is good..

Anyway, being very sociable me, I have actually his contacts liaox.. so I guess soon, I will be contacting him [in fact, I have been SMS-ing him.. and maybe will invite him to OCC someday to teach or sumthing =)..]

Oh.. btw, his name is Jonathan, and he is a son of the pastor of the chinese congregation in my main church..

He has big dreams.. He is actually also from Temasek Polytechnic (which is my poly as well) and I asked him whether he plans to further his course @ Temasek Polytechnic, and he said not really.. he plans to pursue a degree in Theology. so ya.. big dreams for this guy.. makes me feel ashamed.. but I guess different ppl have different passions, and probably this is not my calling.. my calling is in the food business.. hahax.. oh well..

Ok.. gtg and sleep liaox.. a bit late.. starting work tml.. excited but at the same time, scared as well..

Mixed feelings,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: