"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

It's been a long time!

Yes ppl.. its been a long time since I've blogged! Look at all the dust that has covered my blog already.. hahax =P

Anyway, here's what up and coming during the weekend! =)

Saturday (29/3):

Went to church.. Worship lead as usual.. the normal stuff.. The speaker for the service was Loke Chi Shyan (my main church Youth pastor).. I've seen him when I was just a little kid, so that's why I called him Uncle Chi Shyan.. After the service, I then told him why I called him that.. ha.. and then he remembered.. hahax.. =)

After church, Ryan, Cat, Tjow and family, Christina and myself went over to Pearl River Palace to celebrate Tjow's bithday, but sadly, the food was not up to standard on that day.. due to I think a wedding and a lot of patrons! And as usual, being the usual Tjow, he complained.. hahax.. felt so embarassed.. hahax.. =)

Then after which, went to Starbucks to chill..

After which, came home and then slept like at 12 midnight, though I didn't drink coffee..

Sunday (30/3):

Early in the morning, woke up and then meet Nicholas & Christina @ AMK Hub interchange to go together to Josh's hse for Church Camp meeting.. and its near my IPT place as well as my NS camp.. super sianx lah.. imagine in abt a week's time, i have to go to that place again for IPT.. sianx.. =(

Meeting was ok.. was in charge of publicity this year again for Church Camp 2008.. so ya..

After the meeting ended, my dad (who also went for the meeting), Christina & I went to meet my mum @ AMK Hub.. and whilst waiting for her, I actually queued up at the Four Seasons stall to prepare for a durian fiesta.. I bought the following:

(i) 6 durian Pancakes @ $1.50 each
(ii) 4 durian mochis @ $3.50
(iii) 1 durian milkshake @ $3.00
(iv) 1 durian crepe @ $2.80

My verdict? It was fabu-licious!! Really had a great time sharing the above stuff with my family.. the durian flesh was like bitter ones lah.. super nice =)
The durian crepe is good, but not as good and value for money as Angie-The-Choice.. but the best durian crepe has got to be the one from Goodwood Park Hotel =).. they were really yummy lah =)

Monday (1/4):

Work loh.. Monday blues as usual..

Then came home to e-file my income tax.. It was really easy and fast! Did it for my dad as well.. my parents were really impressed to see how e-filing is so so easy, compared to the traditional method! =)

However, I did a mistake and actually email the IRAS ppl abt it.. but after surfing for more, I realised that I can re-e-file again.. so did just that..

In the end, I still sleep at like 12 midnight.. haix..

Tuesday (2/4):

Today at work was ok.. Production not much problems.. but then a funny thing happened..

My boss actually suggested to me that I should work one or a few more days after 7/4/08, as he still have not found the right person yet.. I rejected the offer, becos I need the 1 week break not only to settle my church camp publicity stuff, but also to re-study some of my poly knowledge.. I won't want to go to my new office to appear as a blur boy who don't know anything.. so ya.. wanna be fully prepared! =)

Then today during lunch, my poly classmate's boyfriend, Alvin, (they broke up already, but this guy and me still keep in contact! You may ask how I get to know him? This is becos last time during my clique's chalets/gatherings, she would always bring this guy along.. so that's how we know each other lah!) actually SMS me and ask me to go out with him for dinner or sumthing becos I start work on his birthday.. ha.. then I answered him tat my birthday was like 2 wks ago.. so he paiseh, and said that we treat each other.. but date not firmed up yet.. still waiting his reply.. hahax.. =)

Came home after working some overtime.. and then ate dinner.. bathe and now on this blogpost lah.. =)

Ok lah.. gtg and sleep liaox.. have not had a good sleep the past few days.. very tired liaox.. gd night world! =)

Tired,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: