"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm sick but happy!

Fwah.. dun koe wat's wrong with me.. My nose is acting up again.. looks like another wave of flu is upon me, and its getting from bad to worse..

Just had medicine.. hope it cures by tml lah.. or else, I would confirm have a super hard time!! haix.. I hate it when I'm sick! =(

Well.. enough of the bad things liaox lahx.. happy becos my future boss has actually agreed to my request of my arrangement of my IPT sessions.. really didnt expect her to be so understanding =).. looks like this is really the job that God wants me to be in! =)

Ok lah.. gtg liaox.. feeling the flu bug is on me, and my eyes is like super heavy now.. looks like I need more sleep.. more sleep! ahh..

My nose is acting up again,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: