"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, April 04, 2008

FREE 9 mths caller-id subscription!

Ok.. from the subject, you must be wondering where there is such a "free lunch" right? You are wrong.. read on to find out more..

Thursday (3/4)

This is the day where I practiced my "taiji" skills.. ha.. not those qigong kind and all, but its like passing my knowledge to my boss, whom he will pass it to my future successor..

Currently, he is still in the midst of interviewing, hence, I simply do not have the chance to teach.. so what I teach is confirm correct, but whether my boss teach the correct thing to my successor is another matter.. hahax.. so all the best! =)

But then still, he hinted with me the same comment.. "aiya.. everytime you say to me like that, I heart-ache".. I just smiled, and then I carry on..

Then don't know what made him said that my big boss actually commented to him before that I was a very detailed and thorough guy.. everything also do very detailed.. so if my boss could get a replacement (referring to my successor of course!) just like me, it would be good.
Of course, upon hearing that, I felt good.. but after thinking it through, it may seemed that he may be saying it himself and don't really meant it !!.. but who am I to doubt anyway! haix..
I was then thinking to myself, if really they think so highly of me, why would they wait until now to like until I want to quit and then say promotion or good comments of me? I don't know lah.. but all I know is that I'm done with MDI and its time for me to move on!

Friday (4/4)

Ok.. today at work was ok.. the interesting part came when I picked up and opened my M1 bill today after I came home from work!

I was actually shocked to see that they are actually giving me a plan of 100 mins free instead of the 300 mins which I've requested earlier last mth!.. so naturally, the subscription plan is lower cost, which really made me wonder why this mth I only pay $24+ instead of my expected $80 to $90+ due to my new plans being pro-rated and all, and discounted the next mth!
So I called up M1 Customer Service and they told me that it was their mistake.. so they are gonna change for me.. then I asked them what abt my extra calls and all (becos 100 mins outgoing for me is quite little, and I'm afraid that I have chalked up the 100 mins already!), would they be able to waive off for me? They actually said no, but they gave me an alternative! They are actually giving me a waiver of my caller-id subcription for 9 mths which actually gives me a savings of $45! so ya.. at least better than nothing rite =).. so after which, I actually asked for the staff name, so just in case I got charged, I can state this person's name and he would solve for me =)

Then after which, went to church for cell.. whilst coming home, Alex (my bro @ office) called me and just chatted with me.. Haiyoh.. we chatted machiam we would not see each other for long, and its true wat.. We both actually develop brotherhood friendships already, so to just leave it all like that, its a bit hard.. so that also explains why my nick in MSN is "Goodbyes are hard.."

Well.. I'm starting to feel emotional already.. I tot I would not feel this way.. but I do already.. not for my company, but its more for genuine friendships (be it production floor or office).. haix.. just hope my last day, I don't cry lah =(

Ok.. gtg and sleep liaox.. long day ahead tml..

M1 rox,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: