"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

An emotional goodbye..

Well.. sorry ppl for not blogging over the weekends.. I was totally busy.. hardly could have time to breathe..

** Photo on left: My NEW Sony Ericsson W890i (Mocha Brown)

Anyway, I got my dream phone (the Sony Ericsson W890i of course!) over the weekend, and it cost me $298 instead of the expected $398.. long story of why I got the discount, but let's just say that M1 had a special plan promotion and I agreed to it.. so ya..

Felt so happy lah.. its so slim.. and it doubles as a mp3 player for me.. =).. Mocha brown is the nicest between all the 3 colours lah.. the black looks good, but then becos its like metallic colour, not very nice.. so I decided for Mocha Brown! =)

Then came Monday (7/4) where it was my last day @ MDI.. The day went on just fine, until where it was time for me to say my last goodbyes..
(During the morning, I had sent a "goodbye" email to all the ppl that I know in office).

I tell you.. the last person whom I've gave the last handshake at Production floor, was my buddy operator.. he was the last one whom I've shake hands with.. and apparently, he was also the longest that I've shaked my hands with.. I can see that he is trying his best to hold back his tears, and he successfully did.. I told him that he must be strong.. becos its not as if I'm not in Singapore.. its just that I'm going elsewhere to work.. Having dinner with him is not a problem (as long as he don't go back to China!).. At that time he was still trying his best to hold his tears! I on the other hand, did not really felt teary and all, becos I was well-prepared!! =)
Then today (Tues - 8/4), I actually SMSed him whether he did tear after I left.. and he admitted to it.. so ya..
It was really an emotional goodbye!

Today (8/4), I've spent the whole day doing up my church camp publicity videos.. and I'm proud to say that I've finished it! =).. but I still got tons to achieve during this week (before I start working in my new company!).. here is a lowdown:

(a) Re-study my poly stuff for my new job (the reason being why I need to re-study, is becos it won't be nice to like go there and just expect to be spoon-fed!)

(b) Recee my Youth Camp 2008 venue @ Dairy Farm Adventure Centre (happening on Thurs - 10/4)

(c) Recee my transport routes and estimated timing for my new company (plan it to be on Fri - 11/4)

So you see.. I got so much to achieve.. so many things but so little time! 24 hrs don't seemed to be enough! =).. haix.. how I wish life could just be a computer game.. got time extension and all.. hahax.. =P..

Ok lah.. enough of my crapping.. got to run..

Mixed feelings,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: