"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Freaking weird!

Today's work was ok.. got to know a new colleague (who was actually away on business trip when I just joined my new company)..

Man.. the world is definately so small.. Afternoon, I was like sending out emails to suppliers to source for a certain item.. and of all suppliers, this suppliers has added me in MSN.. and this supplier is NOT a local.. Very scary..

I tot who the person was initially.. After talking, the person then told me that she is the supplier whom she has sent back a reply email to me.. my goodness.. now, I would think she would have known that I got a blog, becos she apparently googled my name, and then my blog must have appeared.. very scary sia! I've got like someone stalking me.. oh man.. God, pls help!!!

Weirdo things happened,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: