"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, April 26, 2008

An eventful Saturday!

Today was ok.. Saturday is like always a sleep-in day for me.. Have been working very hard over the past 2 days.. so Saturday sleeping in is just perfect.. However, though I always have a tendency to like sleep late on Fridays (abt 0100 hrs - 0200 hrs), I would always wake up like at about 0800 hrs - 0900 hrs.

You then may wonder why do I always sleep so late on Fridays.. becos this is after my cell group at church mah.. and it always like end at about 2200 hrs.. so by the time I get home, and all thanks to the stupid roadworks always at the Boon Keng/Potong Pasir area (and they ALWAYS do it on Friday or Saturday nites where there are the most cars!), I always reach home at about 2315 hrs to 2330 hrs!... so by the time I settle down, bathe and let my hair dry before sleeping, its always about 0100 hrs.. so tats why..

Today after church, went to Marina Square foodcourt (with some of the youths).. had my usual.. Curry mee, popiah, BBQ tau pok and my yam paste. =).. of course, I didn't eat all.. my main dish was the curry mee and yam paste.. the rest were all shared =)

Was taking the MRT train with Christina.. and then we walked via CityLink to Marina Square.. and then as I was walking, I saw this guy which was like super familiar.. he looks like one of my bunkmates during BMT, and he was actually looking at me.. so I was like walk away and then take a second look.. then suddenly both of us recognised each other and then we move aside to talk.. and that actually took us like 10-15 mins.. hahax.. we have not met each other for like about 3 yrs already.. so naturally a lot to catch up.. oh.. btw, his name is called Dennis.. so ya.. it was indeed great catching up.. =)

Then after which, Christina & I decided to go home, and I actually hinted to her that I wanted to go drink coffee, becos the crowd was like super crowded.. so we proceeded to Starbucks for my weekly cuppa.. ha.. it was good.. I had the Caramel Frap with an extra shot of expresso! =)..

** Photo on left: The incident on bus which left all passengers stranding for abt 15-20 mins!
(Taken with my Sony Ericsson W890i phone)


Then it was time for us to go home.. Sat on bus to go home from Suntec.. was chatting very happily with Christina.. and then this incident (photo on left) had to happen!

This whole matter happened becos apparently 2 fellows were like jaywalking very near to the curb and the bus almost hit onto them.. so the bus driver horn.. then the 2 fellows were not happy.. kept hitting the bus door, and then this bus driver so stupid.. go near him and then stop, then from there, they quarrel.. Vulgarities flew of course!

Then this bus driver got so worked up, he actually challenged them to fight, and then this bus driver fought with the 2 fellows.. this bus driver even pushed both of them down, and one of them even got a cut on his face, and was bleeding..

Then of course, passengers came to mediate the session, and the other passengers, just sit there and look, and then discuss among themselves this and that.. ppl were complaining as well..

This whole thing took place for about 15 mins before the police arrived (becos one of the passengers called the police to mediate the situation).. then you start seeing passengers just board off the bus and they didnt even tap their ez-link card.. Of course, I didnt tap as well..

Just then, another bus appeared, and Christina and I took the bus home lah.. haix.. waste my time lah.. no jam but this stupid incident.. Christina and I assessed and discussed the situation that the bus driver is so stupid lah.. he could have just driven off, instead of pursing the matter.. haix.. so you see.. now tio police case liaox.. this bus driver may as well be charged in court or lose his job lahx..

By the way, I took the picture whilst I was waiting in the bus and nothing to do.. ha.. =)

Ok lah.. bathe and then blog this blogpost wat!.. now sleepy liaox..

Goodnight world,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: