"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, April 21, 2008

The week so far..

Well.. I must say that I have learnt a LOT of new things so far.. I'm only 1 week old in the company, and I have like learnt a trillion stuff liaox (ok.. I'm exaggerating!)..

Ok.. just an update.. my weekend was ok.. Saturday church was ok.. after church, went to eat at Food Republic, Suntec.. man.. it was so bad! If you think Vivocity is bad enough, Suntec is WORST! not worth the money! If you really have to eat Food Republic, go to the one at Wisma! The food there is much much better and nicer! =)

Sunday was practically going to church for church camp mtg, then meet my aunties, uncles and cousins for dinner.. Had zhi-char.. nothing fanciful.. but had a good time having each other's company! =)
Before the dinner, my aunties and 2 of my cousins (melodi & natalie) went with my family and accompany me to go to G2000 to buy somemore office wear.. Wanted to use up the 20% discount coupon that I still have (and its expiring like end April).. so ya.. I must say the clothings I bought was nice =).. but the damage was $168 (AFTER 20% discount of course!) =(
Before the shopping at G2000, I was shopping with my dad for a Crumpler bag.. apparently, my working bag like cannot make it, becos it can't withstand heavy stuff (which I always tend to have), so tot of getting another bag.. but then there is no suitable size that I want.. so ya.. gave up the idea.. but at the same time, whilst I was shopping, I actually saw one of my previous company intern (who is also now my good friend), Seng Guan.. so ya.. waved "hi" to him only, becos its like I was on the phone.. so ya.. and he was outside.. we both had a second look at each other to confirm that it's the person we are looking for.. haha.. So ya.. we are going to meet up soon again.. so ya.. =).. so happy!

Then today, I tell you.. I practically became the BREAD man! I had bread for ALL 3 meals today.. here is my menu for the day:

Breakfast:Sausage with pork floss bread (1 pc)

Lunch: 1 pc of Chicken + bacon club sandwich (on wholemeal bread) + a small Americano (had lunch MYSELF at Spinelli Cafe - located just downstairs my office!)

Dinner: 1 pc Black Pepper Bo Lo Bun (from Crystal Jade Bakery) + 1 pc Pork Floss Bun (from Crystal Jade Bakery) + 1 Carman museli bar..

Actually ah.. I don't eat dinner also can one, becos I was still so full during dinner time (due to my sandwich in the afternoon!).. The sandwich you should have seen it.. super big.. wholemeal bread somemore!.. My lunch was like at 1310 hrs, and my dinner was like at 1715 hrs.. and you see.. usually 2 hrs later I would be hungry.. but not for the case for today.. My goodness!! I can't believe I ate so much bread today!
The reason why I ate my lunch so late is becos I had a system training session at Main Office, and they finished like close to 1300 hrs.. My boss went for lunch already, so no kakki.. Hence, I ate alone loh.. A bit boring but oh well.. I still survived!

After lunch, I went to Cold Storage (another floor downstairs) to get some grocery stuff for my personal "pantry". Apparently, all the stuff at the pantry is like I so paiseh to eat or not nice.. so ya.. rather buy myself some stuff =)
Just as I was able to go down to the escalator, someone called me and guess who I saw! I saw one of my mission trip mates and we have not met since the mission trip ended (and that was in 2004!).. and surprisingly, he still can remember my name! My goodness.. Had a brief chat and oh ya.. his name is Jason (so you see.. I also remember =P)

Then went back to Science Park after that (brought back a whole lot of stuff becos my boss not going back to Science Park, as she has to attend mtgs the whole day!).. so ya..

Got my business cards as well (2 boxes to be precise!).. haha.. I wonder when I would use it.. hmm..

Then its work at Science Park immediately (becos my boss gave me some task to complete before I can leave office for my IPT session).. and becos of this work, I actually was almost late, and had to take a cab to complete the last part of the journey, becos I missed the bus.. haix.. =(.. but still managed to be on time lah..

Ok lah.. gtg and sleep liaox.. very tired!.. waking up 6 hrs later.. haix..

The healthy man speaks,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: