"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, March 03, 2008

Weekend power!

Sat was church.. it was ok.. The 3G fellowship was fun..

Sunday morning was Youth Leaders' Meeting in church.. Got a shock of my life.. was actually appointed 2008 Youth Camp Chairman.. I was telling the committee that I got sort of feeling/thought that I would be the one chosen to be.. however, I was not ready for it.. Need to pray abt it but ya.. I'm ready to take up the challenge actually but whether God wants me to be is another matter.. so I shall continue seeking..

My Onisuka Tiger (Mexico 66) Shoes!


After meeting, went down to town to meet with a friend for shopping as well as dinner.. And man.. guess wat! I bought a shoe.. Onisuka Tiger shoes somemore.. so ya.. It was a steal.. I got the shoes at 5% discount, as I used my Citibank credit card to pay for my purchase.. Original price is $151.90.. But after discount, I only got it for $144.30! Cool huh.. We walked back from Paragon to Wheelock Place just to get this pair of shoes, becos Paragon no stock..

After which, we went to Vivo and had dinner @ No Signboard Seafood! We have like 3 dishes (all the smallest size somemore) and we were thoroughly full! We ordered their White Pepper Crab (which is their speciality!).. Sri Lanka Crab somemore.. so juicy! But didnt take photo.. However, I would be going back there again for my birthday treat by my parents! Yummy! =)

Ok lah.. still have not got over the issue that I wrote in my previous blogpost.. In fact, it has become worst!! I koe wat to do if it happens, but whether I would actually be crying buckets after that is another matter! This is so irritating.. ahh.. So fustrating! God, pls help!!!

Still struggling,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: