"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

1:9 !!

Well.. today at work is really like I today didnt really spend time in production.. all becos I have to conduct job interviews.. and the best part is I actually only got 1 vacancy in my department, and actually 9 came to interview! I was like fwah! Suddenly so many ppl come in? These ppl must be desparately looking for a job!

I actually asked the first applicant why suddenly so many ppl come for interview, and she actually said today advertised in newspapers, and then ppl start streaming in.. hahax.. HR must be super busy becos of this! Hahax..

So I actually did the job interviews of 7 ppl for 165 mins (2 hrs 45 mins) STRAIGHT! Did the interview from 1100 hrs - 1445 hrs!

I had a quick lunch and then its back to office for Safety Meeting.. so ya.. then after meeting, settle the interview thingy, and shortlisted 2 applicants for my boss to choose.. and we've decided..

My boss somewhat actually conduct a sort of second interview thru phone.. and after which, we have manage to shortlist the one applicant, and she is coming to work tml.. so whether she would work long, I don't koe.. but at least there is manpower, so should not be a problem lahx!

So have to really thank God for it.. 7 ppl for me to choose (2 ladies actually left prematurely, as they have found out from the applicants that the pay is a bit low!.. so ya.. Thank God they left, or else, I would not be able to have my lunch at all!).

So now I really have the choice.. My boss actually offered to help interview some, but I didnt really want him to, becos it would make me look insincere about interview, and also, my boss may miss out certain stuff, which he should tell.. He is new.. so ya..

So I will see how long the new worker would work lah.. Just have to wait and see.. but just have to thank God for the opportunity to interview ppl again.. hahax.. so fun! =)

Its full-strength @ production floor tml, but wonder how long?,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: