"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, March 17, 2008

There is no secret!

** Photo on left: The yummy chocolate banana crepe from Kuishinbo - An hourly special dessert, which happens to be the first and the last! =)

Well ppl.. before I go and explain what is the blogpost title all abt, I just wanna said that yesterday, I had a FANTASTIC time @ Kuishinbo.. I was there for my sis 21st birthday treat, given by my parents.. so ya..

Yesterday food is like somewhat slightly better only.. I dun have the octopus (as an appetizer.. sianx..), and the snow crabs were not fresh.. but the thing is that there was a FREE flow (look at this.. FREE flow) of kajiki (which is swordfish!! My favourite sashimi!!).. I ate like siao lah.. ha..

Then you see the photo above? That was the dessert I like best.. It was a chocolate banana crepe (which is like their hourly specials..).. but sadly, that was the first and the last dessert.. so I think they gave everything away at one go.. so ya.. Sianx.. but its real good lah..

Then, becos of this, I actually SMS-ed my good friend from church, Christina, and promised her that I would bring her to Kuishinbo one day (most prob nxt mth!).. becos she like kajiki, and there was free flow.. the price to pay was apparently MORE worth it than the Miramar hotel.. =)

So that was yesterday..

Then this morning when I went to office, suddenly, one of the clerks asked me when is my last day and all.. and I was wondering how she knew it and all..
She asked me like quite a lot of details regarding my new job, but then I tell her very vaguely.. so ya..

Then as the day pass, another colleague of mine ask me whether I resign and all.. ha.. I then have to answer rite..
After which, I got curious and ask how come he koe.. and he said one of my colleagues in the office saw the newspaper ad, and they are wondering which one actually resigned!.. so he asked me loh.. haix..

I think they must have also see my replacement (apparently, there was 2 ppl who came to interview, and it was my boss who interview them.. so I think they suspected it!).. My boss even brought some of the candidates down to production floor, and I'm just wonder whether my workers suspect anything.. hmm..

So you see loh.. now my office ppl koe I'm resigning.. so soon, my factory floor (or shld I say the WHOLE factory) would koe that I resigned!.. so ya.. so that's why I said there is NO secret in MDI one.. so ya..

Then after work, went over to Toa Payoh to buy rojak.. then after which, all I wanted is to go to Popular Bookstore to buy a bus-guide book, but they didnt sell.. so in the end, I got myself a 8 Days' Magazine, and a NEW JJ Lin CD (my favourite singer lah.. close friends shld koe I like his music!).. hahax.. =)

Ok lah.. got to go liaox.. and man.. time just pass so fast.. in 6 days time, I'm gonna be 24 yrs old.. and I really feel so old lah..
Guess this year, my birthday celebration wld be a quiet one.. guess as my age mellows, the celebration gets quieter.. but like that also good.. can save money and save energy! Old ppl no energy liaox, unlike I was super young then and had lots of energy to spare.. so ya.. =)

Ok lah.. guess I'm getting old.. its only 2300 hrs, and I feel like sleeping already! Oh my.. going to dreamland now..

Ain't secrets meant to be kept?,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: