"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, March 16, 2008

My weekend!

Ok.. its 3 more Saturdays to endure before I embark on my 5 day work week job! =).. Yippie!

Church was cool.. worship was awesome! The sermon by my pastor's wife was really entertaining, and I believe that God really spoke to me thru the message..

But wat really was memorable yesterday was actually the song during High Praise.. the words of the song are as follows:

Glory, glory glory to the Lamb
Glory, glory glory to the Lamb
For He is glorious and worthy to be praised,
The Lamb upon the throne;
And unto Him we lift our voice in praise
the Lamb upon the throne.

This song whenever its sang, it really brought tears to my eyes! I don't know why.. I think this song has really a significance to me! But oh well.. that's how God speaks I suppose..

Then after church, went to Sushi Tei, Raffles City for dinner with some of the church friends.. Had a wonderful time though.. The food and fellowship was good.. Then went over to Starbucks to drink their new drink, Iced White Chocolate Mocha.. NOT nice! Too sweet! My low-fat latte was still the best =)

Came home, bathe and then went to sleep for the nite.. super tired lah..

This morning, woke up at 7am, and I actually went to jog! It was initially a very lazy one, but I wanted to prove PK and Tjow wrong (becos they said in cell that I would not be able to run!).. so you see.. reverse psychology helps! hahax..

So even as I'm typing this blogpost entry, my leg muscles still hurts.. haix..

But later, its going to church for some teaching and music practice, then go collect my other working pants at G2000, Ngee Ann City.. and then its dinner at Kuishinbo for my sis birthday dinner =).. so ya.. Japanese food again.. I know thar running this morning, with a buffet in the nite doesn't help, but its better than nothing rite =).. hahax..

Ok.. gtg and have my monthly haircut liaox.. hair too long.. very hard to manage! =)

Sore leg muscles,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: