"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A phonecall chat from an old friend!

Well ppl.. I feel de-stressed already.. All thanks to my army buddy (also my brother), Sidney..

He actually asked me to call him just now becos he wanted some company to talk to when on his way home.. And it was like a 51 min chat lah! But never mind.. I got like 300 mins free talktime anytime.. so doesnt matter.. moreover, talking to this dear brother of mine has always been enjoyable and worth it! =)

I just don't koe why, my chats with him seemed to have a therapeutic effect on me.. an ultimate de-stresser!

Just now, we talk everything under the sun and also some mutual suaning.. hahax.. and it even includes how we both enjoy squeezing pimples off our faces.. the satisfaction when the pus just burst out and hit the mirror with the blood oozing out.. hahax.. sick but we both enjoy it.. maybe both of us are sadists? hahax..

But oh well.. just want to dedicate this post to this bro of mine, Sidney.. Thank YOU bro! =)

Pimple-squeezing is fun,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: