"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Look what I've found!

Well ppl.. I made a discovery! My current company is already looking for ppl to take over my place already. Click here to find out more!!

Work today is fine, except that I still can't get over the fact that I would just leave my company in a matter of like less than a month.. There are still a lot of things I still have not got over with, eg: my buddy operator.. haix.. can't bear to leave him, but I guess that I have to lah.. haix.. I guess I have treated him like my natural younger brother already, so that probably explains the un-bearness to leave.. haix..

Have managed to secure dates for dinner with both Alex and my buddy operator! Will give both of them a treat lah, becos both are my good friends.. so ya.. so I guess I will go broke further and probably grow fatter.. so ya.. haix.. but the money is all worth it lah!

Ok.. nothing really much but all I can say is that I still have not got over the separation that is happening so soon.. haix..

Unable to leave with a peaceful heart,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: