"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, March 10, 2008

My fortune is gone!

Well ppl..

ABBA @ ECP was fun! Thanks to everyone who attend it.. and believe it or not.. I've got tan-lines.. sianx.. =(.. and sunburnt somemore! But I cycle yesterday for 2 hrs.. cool! =).. its been a looonnnggg time since I've cycled!

Yupz.. went shopping yesterday for my Executive wear.. I tell you.. I really burned a hole in my pocket!

The following is a breakdown of my damage:

- Leather shoe from Pedro @ a 10% discount ($92.70)

- Office bag from Pedro ($143.00)

- 3 ties from G2000 @ 20% discount each ($117.60)

- 1 long-Sleeve shirt from G2000 (New arrival - Contemporary wear) ($59.00)

- 2 long-sleeve shirts from G2000 ($53.00) <-- On promotion (Buy 2 for $53.00)

- 1 black business pants ($59.00)

Total damage done: $524.30.

I tell you.. heart-pain leh.. one day like that spend like $524.30 liaox.. my goodness.. This money very hard to earn back leh..

But according to my boss, my company is giving me a sum of money for profit-sharing. But dun koe how true is this.. whether company would give or not I dun koe.. so ya..

And believe it or not.. my current company has NOT given me the IRAS form yet.. Must e-file before 15 Apr 2008. Today wat date liaox.. I tml going to chase my boss for it.. and my company also owes me $100.. tml all chase at one shot.. If my boss doesn't do anything, I'm going to chase him until he surrender and do something about it.. Its now all a matter of money liaox.. I dun care.. Income tax dun play play..

Ok lah.. I wrote it down and put it in my bag liaox.. tml I will chase boss..

Ok.. Got to go and sleep liaox.. heart-pain.. how nice someone would give me some money to reimburse my executive wear.. haix =(

Executive wear comes with a cost,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: