"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, March 08, 2008

A NEW change!

Well peepz.. Its confirmed! I've TENDERED my resignation from my current company for another.. Which company, I would not divulge.. but all I can say is that the benefits is much better, as well as also its what I want to do from the beginning lah! =)

This decision to get out the resignation letter and hand it up to both my HR and my immediate boss was a tough one! I was really struggling how to break the news to them! But of course, I did prayed before speaking to both of them.. and by the grace of God, it went smoothly.. but of course, at certain pts, I actually felt very tough in answering their questions, becos I dun want to appear to badmouth the company or themselves for a matter of fact.

And becos of this talking, I actually resulted in doing overtime to finish my unfinished work (which was accumulated over the past 2 days becos I was on MC).. and after that, came home and went to church lah..

Church was ok... then tml morning, I'm going for a Church event which I've organised.. Its at East Coast Park.. planning it has not been difficult actually.. it has been quite a fun experience! =) So tml I shall don on my NUM party tank and my Ripcurl board shorts =) A beach boy tml again!! =) Hunky dory.. hahax.. =P

Then after that, I should be coming home and go shopping at Orchard loh.. Need to go to G2000 to get my formal office wear stuff (like ties, long sleeve shirts and pants), and probably go to Pedro to get my leather shoes and maybe a leather bag?
You may then ask why I need to get those stuff? Becos I need to shuttle both lab and main office in my new job.. Main office for meetings and lab for daily work.. So Main Office (being in the CBD area), if its Mon-Thurs, I would need to wear formal.. so ya.. that explains it.. so I guess I would need to spend a fortune tml.. haix.. =(

Ok lah.. its getting late and I need to sleep for tml I have to wake up like at 0630 - 0700 hrs.. haix.. So there goes my waking up late again.. sianx.. =(

But shopping makes it all worth it! hahax..!

Shopping and more shopping,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: