"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, February 09, 2008

My 2nd day of CNY!

Well.. wat can I say? My 2nd day of CNY would be the one with the most "umphh" in it, and it will always be!

Its great meeting cousins (both distant and near) and for some, I have not seen for a long time.. Of course with such unfamilarity, I would still like smile but didnt really talk lah..

And its house after house, so naturally my angpao collection became bigger.. ha.. but then again, its not about angpaos but its more of the fun of CNY visiting houses and all..

Of course, for the first time in many years, my extended family has not come to my house for some CNY visiting.. and they came this year.. Fortunately, I was more than prepared to do so.. =).. And I'm glad that they like the BBQ pork which I've bought from Kim Hock Guan (the chilli version to be precise!).. so ya.. My Marigold jellies were also quite "sellable" =).. hahax.. it was so much fun!

After which, we all proceed to my aunty's house for the annual Peranakan dinner.. I tell you.. it was PEERRRFFEECCTT!! I've been craving for Ayam Buak Keluak (a dish only exclusive to the Peranakans!) for the longest time already, and I did satisfy that craving that nite! So ya.. It was so so yummy lah! =)

Ok then.. before I go, I've gonna leave you all some pics which I've taken.. Of course, there were others but in my uncle's XLR camera.. he said he is gonna burn for me the photos but wonder when.. hmmm..

But anyway, enjoy the pics lah.. not so many though.. =).. Not really into camwhoring already, becos very paiseh lah! =)


** Me with Choco (my aunty's toy puddle) and Precious (my family's dog!)


** From back to front: Natalie (my cousin - but she is an extra in this photo =P), Vanessa (my youngest cousin) and me!


** From left to right: Fiona, Natalie and me! (all 3 of us are cousins lah!)


** Nathaniel and me! (one of the few male cousins in my extended family!)

Well.. hope you have enjoyed the pics =).. When I get the other photos, I would then upload ok =)

Happy, happy, happy,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: