"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, February 11, 2008

My weekend!

Well ppl! yesterday (my Sunday) actually was quite fruitful! You know why?

I went shopping again, and spend $102 as a result! But pls. hold back your horses before you start accusing me of being spendthrift again =P..

I was actually buying a long-sleeve shirt from G2000 to match with my Zara blazer.. Its a salmon coloured checked shirt.. Very nice.. I tell you.. once I see it, I fell in love with it! But I'm not going to take a photo of it.. just to give you all an element of surprise!

I actually came home with it and tried with my pants and blazer, and it looked perfect.. Ha.. I can safely say I looked like some Korean star (ok.. I know you all out there felt like puking.. but its the truth!).. but its cool lah! Oh.. btw, that shirt costs me $59! Expensive but worth it!

Then because I didnt have any accompanying belt, I bought a black belt @ $43.. So ya.. I get to choose my kind of buckle as well =)..

So the purchase costs me $102 loh.. its considered cheap liaox.. I went to Zara and saw a blue 100% linen long-sleeve shirt and it costs me $99.90.. but fortunately I didnt like the material (as it gave me that itchy feeling becos its hard linen), and hence I didn't buy any!... so ya..

However, that was NOT the highlight of my Sunday.. the highlight was actually I drove my aunty's car for the FIRST time AFTER I've passed my driving! So ya.. Driving is no problem, but its the parking that kills! I can't park for nuts! No pole and sticker, I can't park.. haix.. but I guess I need more practice.. so my aunty said she is gonna organise one more session for me.. so ya.. so its driving again! =) Yeh!
Thank goodness I still can remember most of my driving stuff =)

Other than that, I can only say I can't wait for my cousin's wedding on 24/02/08.. It is gonna be so fun! =)

Driving is fun but needs more practice,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: