"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

CNY 2008 in approx 6 hrs!

Yes ppl.. its approx 6 hrs to the new lunar new year..

And yes.. I have been waiting for this day for very long liaox.. CNY has always a special place in my heart.. for family, food, etc..

I'm closer to my family at my dad's side, rather than my mum's side.. so ya.. So my dad's side is always more fun! =)

New clothes.. meet and talk with family members.. good food..

Oh man! I just love CNYs!! *grinz*

Its like I see most of them abt 4-5 times a year, but it is somehow different when I meet them for CNY.. I don't know why.. Just don't know how to express it in words..

So the next few days, I would just eat non-stop and of course, calories intake would be super high.. so ya.. but who cares? This only comes once a year.. so I'm gonna enjoy myself..

Starting tonite, I would be at Pearl River Palace Restaurant for my reunion dinner with my aunty and uncle.. and then its adjourning to my uncle's mother-in-law hse for a small gathering..

Tml is gonna be visiting just my mum's side (my aunty' hse) and then come home for steamboat dinner.

The next day (which is the 2nd day of CNY) has always been the most busiest day for me! Its my dad's side lah.. so what you expect?

Ok.. enuf of talking.. and I'm gonna go and bathe and get ready for my CNY reunion dinner later! yeh! =)

Cya ppl and Happy CNY 2008 again!,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: