"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, January 20, 2008

My busy weekend..

Well.. in a twinkle of an eye, my weekend has ended and its another week of slogging ahead.. haix..

Anyway, just came back from CNY goodies shopping at Chinatown.. The mood of CNY in Chinatown is definately there.. and ppl were squeezing back to back with each other.. so ya..

But I went there just to buy some BBQ pork (Kim Hock Guan - more healthy as they only use sliced pork and NOT minced pork, so naturally, their BBQ pork is slightly harder than the others!), and also some groundnuts (both garlic and striped).. so ya.. the goodies costs me about $65.. so ya.. quite ok lah.. moreover its once a year, so not so bad..

** Photo on left: My passport size photo DIRECTLY after my haircut!

Today, I spend half of my day actually at my hairstylist salon and did my hair! Well.. I did a natural brown colour dye with a highlight colour that is close to blond.. So ya.. I'm quite satisfied with the result actually!! But I actually sat in the salon for about 2 hrs.. quite long I tell you, but since the results were satisfying, I've decided it was worth the wait lahx! I just told my hairstylist roughly what colour I want, and then he just match for me.. so ya.. good colour combi huh!.. What you see on photo (which is on left) does not really represent the actual colour.. so ya.. When I meet you all, you wld koe wat I mean! Its real good! =).. I'mn actually grinning from ear to ear now.. what do you think? =)

And all these for a low price of $100.. its really cheap! Then I also bought from my hairstylist a conditioner for my coloured hair (becos if not, it would be really bad for my hair).. so ya.. but that conditioner costs me $34! Expensive huh!
** PS: After I like have spend so many years at this salon, its the FIRST time that my hairstylist actually coloured my hair for me! He actually did the highlights for me.. so its really an honour, becos its usually he lets his staff to do the colouring (dye/highlight) loh.. so ya.. =).. I'm happy!

So ya.. that practically wraps up my day..

Oh.. just to update you that I would be catching my second musical for the yr with Christina.. and its none other than Dim Sum Dollies - History Of Singapore! I've always wanted to catch Dim Sum Dollies but no chance, so this is my chance.. and ya..

Saying of which, I've taken some photos with the actress of Beauty World The Musical! Here it is..


** Wan Choo (played by Irene Ang) and me


** Ivy Chan Poh Choo (played by Elena Wang) and me.. (PS: She look really hot in that cheongsam that she wore during the show itself!)


** Rosemary (played by Alemay Fernandez) and me

Well.. I've bought a souvenir CD sountrack and hence, I've got their signature as well, becos they autograph for me and therefore, also able to take these pics mahx.. or else, you think how I get the above photos? hahax..

Anyway, the musical, we sat 3 rows from the front, so EVERYTHING was really clear! But the musical is real good lahx.. It's really worth EVERY cent! So good musicals like these ought not to be missed lah! =) So that is why I've decided to go for a second musical this yr.. so ya.. It seems like 2008, I've got more artistic cells.. hahax.. =)

So ya.. it was really enjoyable last weekend..

Well, just before the weekend came, I actually got a call from Citibank that I'm successfully granted 2 credit cards, Citibank Dividend Platinum Card and Citibank Platinum Visa.. so ya.. quite happy lah.. There is a difference in the 2 cards, so if you want to koe more, you can go to Citibank website and take a look lahx! =)

Other than that, I don't think there is anything else to update.. oh.. the coming weekend would also be a busy one for me, becos its meeting up with my cousins, aunties and uncles (my dad's side) for an early reunion dinner.. so ya.. I guess that they would be shock to see my hair lah! hahax..

I think after this weekend, if I still got time, I would still go shopping for my cousin's wedding.. so ya.. have already some clothing in mind already, but just cannot think of what else.. so ya.. I shall see how lah! =)

Ok.. gtg snd sleep liaox.. tired.. a long week ahead...
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: