"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Esplanade, here I conquer!!!...

Ok.. finally the day has come where I would have my adequate rest, and re-charge my "biological battery" for the week ahead, as it would be a LOOOONNNNGGG week ahead..

Anyway, woke up this morning, had my breakfast, and then I tell you.. I was so tempted to do my hair today (as in dye, highlight and cut), becos my hair is really very long and irritating, and I can't stand long hair.. so ya.. That is me lahx.. But then I just realised that if I do it, then my hair life-span can't last till the optimal effect till CNY.. then next mth is also my cousin's wedding, so then again, I have to trim and all.. so ya.. have to see how lahx..

So you may ask since this morning I did not do my hair (but I would do it next week), what did I do?
I actually do my worship sets for 2 services (Holy Communion and the 2nd service), becos there is a high possibility that I would not have time to choose, and the practice sessions may be anytime.. so ya..).

** Photo on left: "Beauty World The Musical" Publicity Poster

So now, I finish my work, and just chilling out, before bathing and getting out of the house to meet Christina to go to "My Secret Garden" for a quick dinner before adjourning to Esplanade for our musical show, Beauty World.. so ya..

Quite exciting I must say, becos this would be like only the 2nd time that I stepped into Esplanade theatres to catch a musical.. so ya.. I always wanted to watch Beauty World live, and there I have it.. so ya..

The clock is ticking away, but not fast enuf.. hahax..

Ok lahx.. I gtg liaox.. Gonna do some other stuff, becos I reckon I would not have the ability to do so tonite, as the musical will end quite late tonite I guess..

I'm gonna have a great time tonite! Will tell you more in my next blogpost (which probably be the time where I do my hair?)..

Beauty World, Cha.. Cha.. Cha..,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: