"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, January 27, 2008

A weekend well spent..

Well ppl.. it seemed that this busy man here only blogs once a week.. Well, can't blame me lah.. this avid blogger is busy can..

Work this week was very long.. but I still manage to pass thru it.. So ya..

And on Friday, for the first time, I made a stand that I will tell my operator straight that I will go for cell group NO MATTER what happens! I even told my boss, and thank God, he agreed.. So there I left office at a designated time, and viola.. I reached cell on time! So thank God for it..

Then on Saturday service, what I can say is that the worship in the service was simply awesome! Felt God was leading me throughout, which I didnt expect to lah.. But ya.. thank God for it..

Then after which, went to my uncle's hse for my dad's side family dinner.. it was a great time mtg up my cousins and uncles and aunties.. so ya.. But I just realise that this mth, we would meet a LOT of times (compare to the previous years) becos of my cousin wedding as well as also CNY and all.. hahax.. but its good lah.. I'm not complaining..

This morning attended a youth leaders' retreat at uncle weng seng's house.. It was ok.. except to say that I was the "last minute minute taker" becos the person who suppose to do so is sick.. So ya..
Then thru the discussions, I just found out that I was stretched to the max once again this year.. but ya.. with God's help, I hope to do it lahx..

Had a BBQ dinner at uncle weng seng's hse.. felt so full after that, becos thru'out the day, we were constantly fed with food, food and more food, so naturally when it came to dinner, I was full!

After that, Carlise and me adjourned to Tjow's hse to see Ezekiel and Claudia.. Ezekiel is zoouuu cute! And yes, I ate the confinement food which I love most, Black Vinegar Pig Trotters! I ate 2 pcs lah.. It was really good!! Tjow, I think you can go out and sell liaox! I tell you.. its heavenly lah!!!! Ryan and Cat was there as well, and Ryan apparently had don't koe how many helpings of it liaox.. so ya.. =)

Then came home to bathe and do this blogpost for all of you all to see loh.. in the meantime of blogging, I'm also chatting with my brother and mentor, Tjow.. ya.. I feel so comfortable talking to him that sometimes I actually share very personal stuff with him.. so ya.. Thank you brother whenever I need a listening ear, as well as need some Godly advice =) Tjow was also suggesting that alternate sundays to be our mentoring sessions, which I totally look forward to it lahx =)

Other than that, I wld think its time for me to sleep.. Another long week at work ahead, and best still, I wld be working OT for FREE, becos I've reached the capped limit! Sad life rite.. but I applied for another job liaox.. still waiting for reply.. so ya..

Ok lah.. its getting late.. I need to go and sleep liaox.. waking up early tml..

The weekend ends with a bang,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: