"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, December 03, 2007

Terror Sunday!

Ok.. my stocktake yesterday was a terror! It lasted all the way from 1020 hrs - 2100 hrs!
(Was supposed to start at 0930 hrs, but then the accounts ppl say wat technical glitch, so they only started at 1020 hrs after a short briefing of 10 mins which started at 1010 hrs)

It seemed little to count, but then I was so wrong.. My team took 2.5 hrs to count finish everything.. broke for lunch after tat.. and at 1330 hrs, I was rotting already in office.. typing out my counting report and all!

Then its waiting and waiting.. till like 2000 hrs, when its our turn to see the accountant (gulp!), and then she told us that there were a few items to recount.. so ya..

I was like wat? 2000 hrs still must count? Oh watever.. so we went to count.. then finally at 2100 hrs, we are allowed to go home.. so ya.. tiring day..

Then this morning went to work.. feeling better than yesterday (oh btw, I'mn harbouring a bad flu over the past few wks).. so ya.. then came home, and now working on my Youth Camp stuff, which will take me a few more sleepless nites to complete it.. but oh well.. this is my responsibility!

Ok lah.. gtg liaox or else I wld never finish.. so ya..

9 days to my Traffic Police Driving Test (12/12).
13 days to my annual Church Youth Camp (16/12 - 19/12).
17 days to my highly-anticipated Bintan trip (20/12 - 23/12).
21 days to my Christmas Eve cum mum's birthday dinner at Raffles The Plaza Hotel (24/12).

Work in progress,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: