"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

THE day is approaching!!!

Ok ppl.. I'm feeling stressed..

Up first on my agenda is my life-changing moment, which is my TP Driving Test next week! I have been harbouring this fantasy of holding that "ultimate green card", and thus making me a qualified driver. Have been wanting to drive since young.. and this is my chance.. In fact, I have took lessons since Feb 07, and this is my chance.. A lot of my friends and cousins has been passing since the first try, and I learnt for so long already, cannot be I more stupid than them rite?

Ya.. no doubt that I'm giving myself more self-confidence, but then, its like my heart is thumping each moment.. its next wednesday (12/12).. its like not a mth time or wat.. its only abt a week! Yikes!!

So ya.. this is what worrying me right now.. so ya.. very stress lehx!

Next on my agenda is my tot of changing my current job. I dun koe whether is this me or wat.. I have a mentality to quit.. but there seemed to be no answer from God, not even a slight hint!

Today I actually msg that reservist friend of mine who is like working in AVA.. and to my despair, he said that currently in his dept, there is no more vacancies, but unsure of other dept.. so he suggested that I shld just send in my resume to the HR and then see what they decide from there. So ya..

So does this mean that I would not be offered a job by AVA since this only glamour of hope has been shut down? I don't know. I would only try to send my resume after I got my driving test results (which is next Wednesday).. so ya..

Yesterday nite, have been chatting with one of my reservist friends, Kenneth, who is from SAJC.. he was from the Hong Junyang & JJ Lin batch.. so ya.. so of course, he is older than me lahx.. and he is very approachable.. and yesterday we talk, like as if we were old-time friends.. and the way he talk to me, is machiam a big brother talking to his younger brother.. so ya.. its indeed really a joy everytime I talk to him lah.. =)

Kenneth is like telling me the pros and cons of being in the civil service, as well as also he is actually encouraging me to further my study..
I actually want to further, but then I don't want to do it part-time, becos its really tiring.. but then again, my family can't afford for me to do so, so I guess I just have either to be satisfied with my diploma, or find some other way to further my study.. so ya.. Ppl have been encouraging me to do part-time, but they dun understand my difficulties.. I tried it before, and it doesn't work! With a job scope like mine (whose work schedules are not even fixed), I can't afford to study!

Moreover, look at it this way.. If I want to pursue a degree in my field of diploma, its either NUS or Australia.. but I have neither the capital nor the brains, so I guess both is out for me..

I actually still have the passion to go into the field of hospitality and tourism.. I just don't know why.. so if I were to pursue a degree in that, I would be most happy to do so.. but so ya.. haix.. totally at crossroads over this thing.. sometimes just thinking of it really makes me vexed!

A lot of ppl have been telling me different things, and I'm like so torn and confused over such stuff.. Sometimes, I just wish that I could just vanish from this world and don't think of anything at all! arghhhh..

But first things first, the hurdle to cross is my licence!

8 days to my Traffic Police Driving Test (12/12).
12 days to my annual Church Youth Camp (16/12 - 19/12).
16 days to my highly-anticipated Bintan trip (20/12 - 23/12).
20 days to my Christmas Eve cum mum's birthday dinner at Raffles The Plaza Hotel (24/12).

I WANNA DRIVE,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: