"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, December 07, 2007

Angry!!

I have been overcharged by my broadband company.. I was promised that they would offset that amount for me and I just have to pay the cost of my internet WITHOUT the extra charges, but in the end, I paid for it.

And they are fortunate that they are closed for the day, or I would have just scolded them! But no worries. I'm going to bug them tml, and ask them why.. who koes.. I may even raise my voice.. but do you think I'll do that? I don't think so, but the impossible happens sometimes... esp. when I'm not in a very good mood, as I worked till 2300 hrs yesterday nite, and by the time I slept, its like 0030 hrs liaox.. so ya.. totally tiring lah.. this morning have to work somemore.. haix..

5 days to my Traffic Police Driving Test (12/12).
9 days to my annual Church Youth Camp (16/12 - 19/12).
13 days to my highly-anticipated Bintan trip (20/12 - 23/12).
17 days to my Christmas Eve cum mum's birthday dinner at Raffles The Plaza Hotel (24/12).

Arghh...,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: