"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, December 10, 2007

A shopping weekend!

Ok.. I managed to give my broadband company a peace of my mind on Fri (7/12).. so ya.. never did I expect I would like talk to them like tat.. of course I did not shout or sumthing, its like talking to them nicely but at the same time, making my point known.. so ya..

Both parties has agreed on a solution which they have suggested, and I agreed as well.. They said they will offset the amount for me in my Jan 2008 bill.. let's see whether they would do so, or else I would give them another piece of my mind.. arghh..

Then went to church on Saturday (8/12).. Well.. the worship led by me was awesome! Indeed it was Christ-led, becos somehow all the songs I chose just fell in place! And also the "scripted-words" for my worship just make more sense.. so ya.. I could only say this sentence to describe how I feel, "To God be ALL Glory!".

Then came the most exciting part of the week and that is yesterday (9/12).. I did my Christmas shopping! weeee.. its so fun lah, though I wish all tat I bought yesterday were all mine.. but ya.. Christmas is a season of giving, and its like I dun koe why, I just love being Santa Claus, and just bless ppl with gifts =).. its a nice feeling.. if you have not experience it before, you shld try it this Christmas! It feels marvellous lah! You don't have to give like real expensive gifts to feel in such a way, you just have to give with a cheerful heart can liaox! =)

Came home after that and then wrap my presents.. and by the time I sleep, it was already 0010 hrs.. haix..

Woke up this morning at 0600 hrs, of course feeling shack lah! But well.. this is my last week of working.. next week is enjoyment week! Yeh.. now no more mood to work liaox..

And yes.. my driving test still remains on Wednesday (12/12), and this worries me.. so ya.. but oh well.. if it is God's Will for me to pass, He will definately do it for me.. if not, then I just have to try until I pass lohx..

People has been telling me not to worry and just pray, and some ppl have also been telling me to prepare for the worst.. so ya.. I also dun koe which is which I shld feel but I'm just letting nature takes its course.

Am having a lesson on Wednesday (12/12) morning itself before my test, so as to make myself more confident and hopefully can do some last-minute revision.. so ya.. and I've got 1 more day to prepare myself before the actual day.. oh man.. I'm breaking out in cold sweat!

2 days to my Traffic Police Driving Test (12/12).
6 days to my annual Church Youth Camp (16/12 - 19/12).
10 days to my highly-anticipated Bintan trip (20/12 - 23/12).
14 days to my Christmas Eve cum mum's birthday dinner at Raffles The Plaza Hotel (24/12).

'Tis the season to be jolly,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: