"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, December 01, 2007

The clock is ticking fast...

The clock is really ticking fast.. In a twinkle of an eye, it is already the start of December! Fast huh..

December is a time where I have been waiting for, becos lots of events happening in at this time of the year, and one of my favourite festivities, Christmas, is also here.. and guess wat.. Christmas = SHOPPING!!!! Yeh!! Gonna get my gifts as soon as I can find the time to do so! =)

This week at office is like coming home everyday like 4-5pm.. quite shiok but pain to the wallet, becos this means not much OT to do, which is like less OT equals less money.. so ya..

Today at work, did my preparation for my stocktake tml.. YES! You see it right.. Stocktake AGAIN! but then its stocktaking different kind of stuff.. so ya.. But its like sianx lahx.. imagine myself have to work on Sundays, just because of that mere sum of money.. I would rather spend my time on improving my driving, than doing stocktake lohx.. haix.. but what to do? This is my job..

So I hope tml's stocktake will not like drag for any longer.. it will be as fast as possible, becos in the afternoon, I have another appt (and that is going to some gathering organised by Alvin's mum.. so ya.. but that would depend what time I finish lahx.. Choa Chu Kang lehx.. Darn far lah!)

Then came home, and then clean the dog's poo! (YOU SEE IT CORRECTLY!!).. then bathe and got out of the house to go to church..

I tell you.. today I was super blur.. I almost took the wrong direction of the MRT to get to church.. instead of going from Lavendar to Tanjong Pagar (train shld be heading towards Boon Lay), I actually tot of taking the train which is heading towards Pasir Ris. By the time I realised that I was about to board the wrong train, the right train has just closed its doors and left for another station.. I was like arghh..

Then because its like everyone else is going home after dinner and there seemed to be no after-church activities, I decided to go home and just rest for the nite, since I got to work tml morning.. so ya..

Then guess wat.. when I got home, the dog poo-ed again, and I clean the mess again.. arghh.. why dogs have to poo? Can't they do it at one go? My goodness!

That basically sums up my day lahx..

Oh.. just to update you all a bit.. remember in my previous post, I mentioned where to go for my mum's birthday dinner? I've tot of it liaox, and also discussed with my dad (becos both of us wld be sharing the dinner equally) liaox, and we decided that we would combine our annual Christmas dinner with my mum's birthday dinner, so it would be held on Christmas Eve (24/12) at Plaza Market Cafe, Raffles The Plaza Hotel. Eh.. think its cheap stuff? Think again, becos its international buffet.. it costs $62++ PER person (WITHOUT any form of alcohol/wine), but if we wld want a free flow of alcohol/wine, the price would be $78++ PER person, but then the food would be the same.. so practically speaking, paying $78++ PER person is like super expensive lahx, so both of us decided to go for the option of having no wine.. so ya.. but then again, though its expensive, but this is a once-a-year affair and also its my mum's birthday dinner.. so ya.. so have to give a good one mahx.. so I can say that it would be well spent lahx! =)

Ok.. b4 I turn in for the nite (have to like wake up at 0730 hrs tml, becos have to be in office like at 0930 hrs for stocktake.. sianx), here are some of the stuff that I would be counting down everytime I post a blogpost (for the mth of December only!)...

11 days to my Traffic Police Driving Test (12/12).
15 days to my annual Church Youth Camp (16/12 - 19/12).
19 days to my highly-anticipated Bintan trip (20/12 - 23/12).
23 days to my Christmas Eve cum mum's birthday dinner at Raffles The Plaza Hotel (24/12).

"Tick tick tick", goes the clock,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: