"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A boring week at work..

Well.. my work has been boring.. I dun koe why.. I'm at crossroads now, becos I just found another job offer from my poly's (btw, its Temasek Polytechnic) internet career portal..

And then what happens is that I also want to work there rather than AVA, but the paycheck I'm afraid is even lower than my current company's as well as AVA.. so ya.. I koe I shld not be obsessed in monetary gains or what, but well you see, this is my ricebowl.. If I don't earn enuf, how am I going to stay alive in Singapore?.. so ya.. that's why I tot twice..

Then today over the news, I heard that civil servants at the end of this yr would be getting up to 3.3 mths of their dunnoe what kind of bonus, and on top of that, they would still get their 13th month bonus.. so ya.. so you see.. all these are attracting me to go over to AVA instead of the latter.. so ya..

Have confided with Tjow in the afternoon via SMS regarding my crossroad decision, but unfortunately, he cldn't advice me more to just pray abt it, and just wait for the right moment..

So I told him that I was also thinking of that, but then I can't wait too long, fearing that if I do so, my probably potential place at AVA would be gone.. so ya.. but then again, I have not acquire my driving licence yet, so it may be a challenge if they based their hiring decisions on the driving licence.. so ya.. that's what I'm worried about!

So I don't even koe whether its God's Will for me to go join either one of the companies I've mentioned above, or just stick to my current one.. if so, then I just don't know how am I going to die!.. so ya..

But oh well.. Tjow has indeed gave me some really good and spritual advice.. so ya.. I shall pray abt it ya.. Thanks bro for the advice.. pray for me too ya! =)

Ok lah.. gtg and turn in soon.. tml another day..

At crossroads,
<<< abriel >>>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.