"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, November 25, 2007

One of the BEST Sundays so far...

Well.. today is nothing more than what can I ask for!

I had loads of fun and food today, and everything was so smooth-sailing..

** Photo on left: Grooming in progress for my sis dog, "Precious", @ Pet Safari, Vivocity

Driving today was like so fun! After like 3 wks stopping my driving lessons, yesterday was my FIRST driving lesson for November 2007! so ya.. I thought my instructor is so gonna scold me becos as my close friends would know that I have a short term memory.. so ya..

But believe it or not.. I actually prayed so hard that I would remember all my stuff.. so ya.. and true enough, thank God that I actually able to drive all WITHOUT much difficulty.. at least I can parallel park more accurately and confidently liaox..

But I still did stall (but ONCE only, out of my 100 mins lesson) my car, but on a slope, becos I forgot the procedure! hahax.. I also almost forgot how to do emergency stop liaox.. but after that, it should not be any other problem lohx..

** Photo on right: "Precious" after grooming! (Taken by ME on my Canon Ixus 60)

I just hope that everything would turn out well on the day of test.. My driving today is actually one of my best (if not the best) performance after like my 10-11 mths of driving.. so ya.. How I wish that this was the test.. hahax...

After my driving, went to Vivocity to meet my family, as they were there to bring my sis dog, Precious, to go for grooming.. it was quite interesting at first, but then it became boring.. the whole grooming session took abt 3.5 hrs.. so darn long lah.. but then its worth it, becos the cut was like so nice lahx.. (you can see it from the photo on the right..)

I cldn't resist but to take a photo of the dog.. she is so cute lahx..

** Photo on left: My results from my retail therapy!
NUM Party Tank & RipCurl board shorts!


After that, went home briefly to deposit the dog and then my family is out and about again.. I decided to go for some retail therapy, becos its like I have not done so for quite some time liaox.. and just as I remembered, I actually am going for a Bintan trip soon, so the 2 items which I bought yesterday were definately come into good use!

Both stuff I got discount.. My NUM Party Tank was supposed to be $59.90, but becos I'm a member, therefore I only got it for $53.90. My RipCurl board shorts was supposed to be $89, but becos I pay by UOB Debit, I only got it $75.65! But in total, I spend like $129.55, I still feel guilty ya koe.. but then after seeing the 2clothing hanging in my cupboard, I felt very satisfied.. but oh well..

After my dad gave my family a treat at Pearl River Palace Restaurant.. Yummy! so ya.. and believe it or not, I was actually in the midst of asking them for the CNY Reunion Dinner menu.. and then, we are also in the midst of discussing where to celebrate my mum's birthday, as well also have our family's annual Christmas dinner.. so ya.. a few places came into mind, but thinking still in progres..

Ok lah.. tired liaox.. feel satisfied after my retail therapy and the yummilicious food! =).. working tml liaox.. sianx..

A satisfied shopper,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: