"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, November 24, 2007

What a week!

Well.. I must say this week has been blessed and at the same time, tired..

Blessed is becos' my workload is slightly lesser and there are always enuf ppl downstairs, so that means I don't need to work till late at nite to finish up my paperwork.

But tired becos I have been toiling late nites, coming back after work and then try to do my admin stuff for AVA.. been feeling the toll on me already.. but I'm glad to say that its almost done.. just need a little more polishing up and then the right time, and viola!.. just hope I can get the job lah.. really can't take it liaox.. so ya..

Then today I witness a serious case of "gossip".. I don't believe ppl can appear in front so good, but at the back, speak bad about the person.. so ya.. but if really the gossip is through, then this person is really too much though I koe that this person has some difficulties.. so ya..

But other than that, I don't think that anything happened this week.. and I just want to jump ship!!! help!!!

The inspector in progress,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: