"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I almost died..

... with the amount of paperwork that I have to clear at work that is. What else do you think?

This morning was quite hard to wake up.. dun koe why.. there is a sense of excitement as well as a sense of worriedness..

Then the moment came where I entered office and behold.. I see LOTS of papers just lying around.. My pre-checked cups by my operators were 4 stacks high! And my table is so messy!

Then I took 1 whole day to clear my table and do the necessary filing and all, and guess wat.. I still can't finish.. the record checking is killing me.. by the time I wanted to do more overtime, I became lazy and my head is giving me a headache..

Afternoon I also did not have the appetite to eat my lunch though it was with my brother-at-work, Alex.. so ya..

Then its like when I went down, machiam I like a superstar.. hahax.. (I koe you all must be boo-ing away but its true wat! hahax..).. A lot of ppl say I'm super tanned.. so ya.. in fact, only a bit, they machiam say I like charcoal-burned! hahax..

Oh.. just as I'm writing this blogpost, I'm kenna attacked by a computer virus (which UNKNOWINGLY is send by one of my church friends in MSN).. so ya.. is a W32.Spybot.Worm virus.. my goodness. Thanks to my GOH buddy, Chee Yong, as well as also my handy Norton Internet Security 2007, it managed to detect and resolved my virus in the computer. Believe you me.. I was praying VERY hard that my computer would not crash or anything like that, becos I can't afford to do so.. so ya.. so this means I will continue to support Norton lahx! I'm just waiting for Internet Security 2008 Upgrade to be available in the market.. so ya..

Ok lahx.. I'm now very anxious about my job-changing.. but then again, it will all depends on God.. if this is the route that He has chosen for me, I will get it or else this window at AVA would be shut forever. So ya.. but something just tell me to just get out of MDI and go to AVA. It maybe my inner self or just my emotions? I don't know!

In Christ I trust,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: